I'm starting this blog because I know how many of my friends and family members are struggling with what we like to call the "quarter life crisis"...there are books about it, but the only advice we can ever seem to get is that everyone goes through it at some point or another. It's such a blessing to know that others can empathize, I just hope this blog might be a tool to let out some frustrations, and for individuals to help one another through their navigation on their own confusing paths.
My late 20's were full of so much enjoyment, pain, joy, fear...I know life is full of all of these throughout your entire life, however I think it is during that post college period that you realize that all of those feelings are real and maybe your life is not going to turn out how you imagined.
I don't want to this to be a blog on just the negative - that's why I called it the Roller coaster because it is also FULL of wonderful moments and blessings as well! Let's be a generation that helps each other along on our Roller coasters.
My Dad's favorite quote is from the movie "Parenthood" with Steve Martin...please take a look and see how the sweet Grandmother perceives life as a Roller coaster at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fXlKfLNea8

New Betty!! This is great!! Love you...can't wait to read your future postings! Great start!
ReplyDelete